Website Vietnam Airlines
About Vietnam Airlines
Based in Hanoi, Vietnam Airlines has positioned itself as an internationally recognised brand, as a young and modern carrier, fully ingrained in and showcasing the traditional Vietnamese culture. Utilising a fleet of narrow and wide-body Airbus, Boeing, and ATR72 aircraft, Vietnam Airlines operates an extensive network of domestic and regional services within South East Asia and North Asia and international services to Europe and Australia.
Rishworth Aviation on behalf of their client Vietnam Airlines has a number of Captain positions available below:
- A320/321 Captain
Hanoi or Ho Chi Minh
Contact = 5 year, renewable.
- 3,500 Total Flight Hours
- 1,500 Total PIC Hours on commercial aircraft & 1000 A320 PIC hours
- Last PIC flight on A320/A321 within the last 12 months at date of start of assignment
- Valid ATPL with A320/A320 Type Rating
- Valid Class 1 medical
- Valid A320 OPC
- Under 58 years of age for men and 53 for women
- Minimum height – 165 cm tall for men and 160 cm for women
- USD2,000 Sign On Bonus
- ID travel available across the SkyTeam Network
Stage 1 of screening is a Skype Interview, followed by Stage 2, being a written test and SIM in Vietnam. Contact us to book your screening!
Skype Interviews available Monday – Friday! Apply below to secure your Interview.
For more information please contact VNA@rishworthaviation.com
Benefits of flying at Vietnam Airlines with Rishworth Aviation:
- Use our card, not yours! We are the only agency to provide medical insurance with no excess and fully cashless treatment options!
- Ongoing transition and upgrade opportunities to take your career further
- Exceptional, on-call support from our experienced Pilot Support Representatives in Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City
- Flexible roster patterns to suit your commuting requirements
- Fly for the national flag carrier on a large network
- Transition opportunities to A350 and B787!
- Annual fee increase of 2% from the completion of 3 – 10 years’ service
- FOC tickets for rotational travel on the Vietnam Airlines network for you and ID travel for your family
- World class medical insurance provided at no cost to you
- Superior, on-call pilot support on the ground in Vietnam
- Visa, schooling and accommodation advice available
- Fly for an airline that is committed to entering the American market!
Living and Working in Vietnam
Being on assignment with Rishworth Aviation at Vietnam Airlines provides a rewarding experience with a stable long-term assignment, a choice of roster patterns to suit you with great career development opportunities including upgrades and fleet transitions offered by the airline. The low cost of living in Vietnam allows you to really make the most of the fees earned (in USD). The cost of living in Vietnam is significantly less than most major European and American cities, in some cases by as much as 50%. The cultural, lifestyle and travel opportunities are plentiful! Vietnam itself has a myriad of wonderful locations to explore and, with the rest of the South East Asia region on your doorstep, the options are endless!
About Rishworth Aviation
Rishworth Aviation has an established Pilot Support Group (PSG) that offers you friendly, practical, on-the-ground support that you can call on 24 hours a day, throughout your Vietnam Airlines job contract and beyond. Our PSG representatives are senior Vietnam Airlines pilots living in Vietnam who have a wealth of first-hand experience and who have a passion for the wellbeing of their fellow pilots at Vietnam Airlines.
Rishworth Aviation is one of the world’s largest aviation staffing consultants, with over 30 years of experience in helping great pilots secure new roles. When you register and apply for a role with Rishworth Aviation, you can expect the following:
- You will be represented by industry experts
- Global service with local support
- Competitive benefit packages
- Support throughout your assignment
All applications are online through Rishworth.