https://www.flightdeckfriend.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/Virgin-America-Pilot-Recruitment.jpg 2400 3520 FlightDeckFriend.com https://www.flightdeckfriend.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/FDF-Logo-2.png FlightDeckFriend.com2017-06-20 15:00:012017-09-01 00:55:54Virgin America Rated / Non Rated A320 First Officers
Website Virgin America
Virgin America are currently accepting applications from Rated & Non Rated A320 First Officers to the based in JFK, SFO or LAX.
Professional Experience & Certifications Required
- Bachelor degree from an accredited institution required.
- FAA Airline Transport Pilot (ATP) Certification
- 3,000 hours fixed wing total time in airplanes (excluded: Helo, Sim, F/E time)
- Current FAA Class 1 Medical Certificate
- Must pass FAA mandated drug test
- FCC Radio License
- Must possess a valid U.S. Driver’s license
- Current passport
- Legally authorized to work in the U.S.
- Must pass required federal background checks and Virgin America pre-employment background checks
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, Adobe Acrobat, and Internet e-mail functions
- Check Airmen or Instructor time
- 1000 hours total time as PIC, in turbine or jet aircraft
- Airbus A320 type rating