Website Virgin America
Virgin America are currently accepting applications from Rated & Non Rated A320 First Officers to the based in JFK, SFO or LAX.
Professional Experience & Certifications Required
- Bachelor degree from an accredited institution required.
- FAA Airline Transport Pilot (ATP) Certification
- 3,000 hours fixed wing total time in airplanes (excluded: Helo, Sim, F/E time)
- Current FAA Class 1 Medical Certificate
- Must pass FAA mandated drug test
- FCC Radio License
- Must possess a valid U.S. Driver’s license
- Current passport
- Legally authorized to work in the U.S.
- Must pass required federal background checks and Virgin America pre-employment background checks
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, Adobe Acrobat, and Internet e-mail functions
- Check Airmen or Instructor time
- 1000 hours total time as PIC, in turbine or jet aircraft
- Airbus A320 type rating
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://recruiting.adp.com/srccar/public/isilogin.guid?GUID=&METHOD=GET&REALMOID=06-5f6b178c-b011-1022-a4bf-8500b9840000&SMAGENTNAME=-SM-Tx8njLF50vbeyF2hNVzyDw2WKF 1i4EKIFcR/k1N54Qynuw89Bcb9VQClahcJwV3&SMAUTHREASON=0&TYPE=33554433&__tx_annotation=false&c=1149411&d=AviationJobs.Me&isa=Recruiter#/ →