WOW air is seeking A320 and A330 Type Rated & Non Type Rated Captains & Type Rated First Officers on a local union contract.
- Valid Part FCL EASA issued pilot license
- Valid and current ME-IR
- Valid EASA Medical Certificate Class I
- ICAO level 5 English proficiency
- Very good communication skills and team spirit
Requirements for A320 Captains:
Valid A320 and/or A330 type rating in license with at least 5000 hours total flying time, of which 500 hours on Pilot-in-Command on CS25 turbojet airplanes
3500 hours total flying time, of which 1000 hours PIC on CS25 turbojet airplanes
3500 hours total flying time, of which 500 hours PIC on Airbus FBW turbojet airplane
Requirements for A320 First Officers:
Valid A320 and/or A330 type rating in license with at least 1000 hours total flying time
What they offer:
- They offer upgrade programs for exceptional First Officer’s to Captain’s and a CCQ A330 upgrade
- Long term employment
- Competitive pay and per diems
- Great insurance package
- Layover accommodation and ground transportation provided by the company
- Travel benefits for pilot and qualifying family members
- Lively work environment and great co-workers
WOW air is proud to operate the youngest fleet worldwide with the lowest emission. They currently operate two Airbus A320 aircraft, seven Airbus A321 and three wide-body Airbus A330 jets.
This spring they have 5 new aircraft arriving straight from airbus and next year we will be adding seven brand new Airbus aircraft to our rapidly growing fleet, including four A330-900 neo, meaning that our fleet will increase to 24 by end of 2018. That’s where you come in.
WOW air is a low-fare, high-performance airline based in Iceland, which has grown rapidly since its inaugural flight in 2012. The airline currently employs around 900 talented and hardworking people, most of whom have extensive experience in the tourism and airline industry. Whether it’s overseeing the flight operations, helping customers on the phone, or keeping our guests safe on board, there is a seasoned professional taking care of things.
If you have the WOW factor apply today!
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.aviationjobsearch.com/job/wow-pilots-wanted/8870340?s=featured →