The airberlin offers all the qualified junior trainers an education as a commercial airliner at the airberlin flightschool in cooperation with the flight school (ATO) TFC buyer, Essen.
For the training from the 16th course, the participant has to pay a student cost of € 67.500, – which is charged in installments before or during the training. If the qualification examination and the MPL training have been successfully completed and airberlin has a corresponding personnel requirement for pilots after completion of the training, airberlin offers the graduates of the airberlin flightschoola sponsored advanced training (type rating, linientraining or MPL) and later employment In the cockpit.
Required skills and qualifications
- Good general performance
- Good team orientation
- Good technical understanding
- High social competence
- Willingness to work as a shift as well as during Sundays and holidays
- Very good knowledge of German and English spoken and written
- General or specialized university entrance qualification or Fachhochschulreife
- Age at start of education 19 to 35 years + 364 days
- EU citizenship or permanent residence / work permit
- Possession of an unrestricted passport
- Possession of the driving license class B
- Internet access and email
- Medical Class 1 (can be submitted later)
- Negative drug and drug screening
- Good eyesight (+/- 5 diopters)
Required flying experience:
- No flight experience required
- Flying past experience can only be considered up to PPL A!
Required school leaving certificate:
- College admission,
- Eg general university entrance qualification, Fachhochschulreife o.ä.
- No training remuneration is granted during training
- The remuneration in a possible future employment relationship is made according to the applicable collective agreement