You want to fly high and always fly? Then you are exactly right here! You want to enjoy a highly professional education and find the job for life that is challenging and at the same time fun? Then simply lend the suitable wings to your professional wish and take a seat in the front of our cockpit! Join our team – Fly for Austrian!
- You are our candidate if you have the following basic requirements
- No flight experience
- EU citizenship or a valid employment title for Austria
- Matura, Berufsreifeprüfung or Abitur or Fachgebundene Hochschulreife of your country of origin (study qualification examination or Fachhochschulreife is not sufficient)
- Possession of an unrestricted passport
- Very good knowledge of German and English spoken and written
- Size: at least 165 cm
- Eyeglass and contact lens wearer: low vision with max. +/- 3.0 diopters (not laser-corrected)
- You have either not yet participated in an aeronautical psychological aptitude test for aircraft drivers at the DLR or you are NOT negative to BU or FQ
- They have never exited from an Austrian Airlines pilot training
Ready for Take off?
So that your dreams can not be a dream, apply today!
During the course of training, no employment relationship is established and there is no salary payment.
After successful training and successful take-over, you start at EUR 53,740, – gross / year.
About Austrian Airlines AG
Austrian Airlines is Austria’s largest airline and, as a member of the Lufthansa Group, is part of the largest and most successful airline network in Europe. With over 11 million customers in 2016, we are bringing more and more people into the world. In order to maintain and expand our market position, we are looking for employees with high qualifications, a lot of potential and the motivation to actively shape our growth and our future.
We are looking forward to your online application!