Condor Ab Initio Program (CAP)
Condor . People associate with our name service and security – with every flight with our fleet to the approximately 75 most beautiful holiday destinations around the world. We are Germany ‘s holiday pilots and proudly look back on over 50 years of tradition. How did we get so far? Thanks to our over 3,000 employees, who have the heart and know-how on board and on the ground every day to give their best for our over six million passengers a year. Apply now and become part of the Condor family!
This exciting and varied training is waiting for you:
As part of the Condor Ab-Initio program (CAP), Condor has been offering courses for the acquisition of the MPL professional license for Condor as the first officer since autumn 2014. The course is conducted in co-operation with the TFC Buyer school in Essen and lasts about 24 months. The modern Multi-Crew Pilot License (MPL) is specifically tailored to the needs of airlines. There is no need for an applicant’s previous knowledge of flying skills.
After the successful selection, participants have to bear a self-interest of € 74,500 , – , which is charged in installments before or during the training.
Further application requirements:
- General Fachhochschulreife or university entrance qualification
- Mastery of German and English spoken and written
- Successful participation in CONDOR’s selection process
- Body size 1.65 – 1.98 m
- Minimum age at start of education: 19 to 35 years + 364 days
- Correction of visual acuity by max. +/- 3 diopters
- Unrestricted residence and work permit in Germany and possession of an unrestricted passport
- Before the start of the training, a medical class 1 is to be provided – this is planned by Condor at the Medical Service of Lufthansa, the costs of the medical care are taken over by Condor.
You can look forward to it at Condor:
|the atmosphere||By a friendly and motivated team and flat hierarchies.|
|tension||Through an interesting and versatile activity in a fascinating industry.|
|development||Through competent training as well as training and development opportunities.|
|Benefits||Through attractive travel plans and social benefits in addition to an industry-standard remuneration.|
|foresight||Through the opportunity to get to know the world.|