Edelweiss are recruiting for their ab-intio cadet programme at Swiss / Lufthansa Aviation training.
We understand the course is fully funded by Edelweiss. On successful completion of the course you will be offered a First Officer position with Edelweiss.
Minimum Requirements (translation from German):
* A completed Mittelschule / general university entrance qualification or at least three years of professional basic education with a Federal ability certificate (EFZ)
* 1 year professional experience / internship or study
* Age: 20 to 30 years
* Swiss citizen, establishment permit C or citizen of the EU-25 / EFTA with a proven reference to Switzerland
* Very good language skills in German (at least level C1), English (level B2) and French (level B1)
* Mature and loyal personality with social competences and leadership potential
* SPHAIR end-users are treated preferentially
* An applicant must have completed the basic service (Switzerland: recruiting school) or the civilian service (Switzerland: “long assignment”) at the time of the application.
* Must hold EASA Pilot Licence, Medical.
* Must be Swiss Citizen
Applications are in German and are online.