IAGO and Thomas Cook Airlines UK are proud to introduce an exciting and innovative new opportunity to (F)ATPL holders of all experiences and backgrounds – the Platinum Pilot Scheme.
A differentiated Commercial Pilot training scheme removing the element of “pay to fly”, there are no requirements to self sponsor or guarantee any loan.
To the right candidates we are offering an enhanced type conversion on to the Airbus A320 leading to a conditional employment offer with global leisure carrier, Thomas Cook Airlines UK.
In partnership with Thomas Cook Airlines UK, IAGO will provide a fully integrated airline-ready conversion for Platinum pilots enabling a seamless transition to the First Officer role.
- An (F)ATPL/IR or ATPL/IR with Class 1 Medical Certificate
- Have at least 70 hours as pilot-in-command of Aeroplanes (for the Platinum Cadet scheme) or > 1500 hours total time and 500 hours multi-crew or military experience (for the Platinum Star scheme)
- Have a valid multi-engine instrument rating (aeroplanes) within the last 5 years from the date of expiry of the rating. Only required for initial MPA course
- Hold a certificate of satisfactory completion of multi-crew co-operation course; or present a copy of the Multi Crew Co-operation Course credit certificate. This requirement is for the first MPA type only
- Be fluent in English (verbal and written Level 5 or 6)
- Ability to produce a Criminal Record Check (CRC) Basic Disclosure Certificate
- If you have you been out of the UK for a continuous period exceeding 6 months in the last 5 years, be able to easily obtain a CRC for those countries lived in over that period
- The unrestricted right to live in the European Economic Area
- Aged 18 or over
What is included?
An enhanced Type conversion course on the Airbus A320 aircraft leading to guaranteed employment with Thomas Cook Airlines UK*
- Extended Type Rating conversion course fully aligned to Thomas Cook Airlines UK operating procedures
- Aircraft Training (required for licence endorsement)
- Line Training
- Conditional First Officer contract*
* Conditional upon successful completion of the Training Course
No upfront funding required. A small charge for the recruitment process will apply.
No bank loans. No credit checks. No remortgaging.
- IAGO pay upfront for the Type Rating
- Thomas Cook Airlines UK pay upfront for the Aircraft Training (1)
- Thomas Cook Airlines UK pay upfront for the Line Training (1)