Taken from Scoot and tigerair websites:
Embark on a flying career with a vibrant and fun airline! Take off to an exciting career with Scoot-Tigerair Cadet Pilot Programme!
We are NOT your usual airline. Our brands conveys spontaneity, movement, informality and a touch of quirkiness – all attributes we are well known to be associated with. These attributes will be personified in a unique spirit that encapsulates our values and style. An airline with a different attitude, surrounded by people with ‘Scootitude’.
We are partnering with our preferred training organisation, Singapore Flying College (SFC) to develop the Scoot-Tigerair Cadet Programme to groom our own talent. Our cadets will undergo a customised self-funded 18 months training course at SFC. Completion of the course equips you with a Commercial Pilot Licence (Instrument Rating) or ‘Frozen’ ICAO ATPL. Now, you are one step closer to becoming a Second Officer/Junior First Officer!
Upon graduation from SFC, you will undertake Scoot-Tigerair’s Multi- Crew Coordination, type, base and line training to ensure you are fully equipped with the essential skills and knowledge to fly Scoot’s Boeing 787 Dreamliner or Tigerair’s Airbus A320.
So if you have the passion for aviation and the ‘Scootitude’ DNA in you, we welcome you to journey with us and progress on to fulfilling your aspiration to be a pilot!
- Minimally 18 years old (as required by regulations in Air Navigation Order).
- Legally entitled to work in Singapore upon completion of training.
- GCE ‘O’ level and above. A minimum of 5 Credits in the GCE ‘O’ level or its equivalent at one sitting. These must include English, Mathematics and a Science subject, preferably Physics.
- Qualify for Class I & II unrestricted medical certification as approved by the Civil Aviation Medical Board (CAMB).
- Good visual acuity of at least 6/60 without optical aid, correctable to 6/6 and not colour blind.
- Be able to commit to a period of 18 months of consecutive training with no disruption.
- Physically and mentally fit.
- A keen learner with a strong passion for aviation
- A team player who demonstrates composure, confidence and maturity
- A sense of humour to brighten up the day of everyone around you
- Definitely the ‘Scootitude’ DNA in you!