ABX Air are recruiting non-rated First Officers for their B767 fleet.
|Position: 767 First Officer||Base Pay: $64,825.80 Annually as of 1/1/2021|
|Employee Type: Full-Time||Leads Others:|
|Required Education: High School Diploma/GED||Required Experience: See below|
|Travel Required: Global travel required||Position Close Date: When Filled|
Hotel & Per Diem paid during training
What you will do:
You will be flying well maintained Boeing 767-200F and 767-300F aircraft around the world as a first officer for ABX Air. You will be a member of a team that is responsible for the safe, efficient, and on-time operation of our aircraft while ensuring satisfaction to our customers. You will experience comprehensive training that allows us to operate in Category III B conditions. You will receive a 767 type rating with ETOPS certification.
We offer a comprehensive benefit package and are a member of CASS and the Known Crew Member program. Advance Your Career! Apply Today.
- Unrestricted ATP (Airline Transport Rating) with an Airline category multi-engine class rating
- 1,500 hours total fixed-wing flying time
- First Class Medical
- Legally authorized to work in the United States and Canada
- Current passport with 3 years validity remaining and no restrictions on international travel
- FCC radio/telephone permit
- English proficiency in accordance with ICAO standards (Airman Certificate must state english proficiency)
- College degree preferred
Applications are online.
To apply for this job please visit www.abxair-jobs.com.