Who are we and what do we do?
Welcome to FlightDeckFriend.com a website built by Pilots for Pilots. The entire FlightDeckFriend.com team has flown commercial aircraft for some of the most recognisable names in European aviation. The team who have contributed to building the website have operated the Boeing 777, 747, 737, Airbus 320, 330, Avro RJ and the Embraer 170/190 in the position of either Management Pilot, Training Captain, Captain and First Officer.
Founded in June 2012, we offer a wealth of information and a range of services aimed at aspiring pilots, cadet pilots and experienced flight crew.
As current airline pilots, with experience in Pilot Management, training and recruitment, we have extensive operational experience, combined with a network of contacts within the industry which allows us to provide you with the latest, most up to date information on a wide range of aviation topics.
We offer a range of services aimed at current professional flight crew, low hour pilots, prospective pilots and enthusiasts. Our site is split into sections:
- Becoming a Pilot
- Pilot Preparation Services
- Pilot Jobs
- Ask a Pilot
In essence, FlightDeckFriend.com has the tools to introduce you to how to become a pilot and then assist you all the way through to securing employment as a Captain with your dream airline.
Is the advice offered on FlightDeckfriend.com from real pilots?
Yes. The FlightDeckFriend.com team comprises completely of airline pilots employed across a range of established carriers with varied flight training backgrounds. All contributors are currently operating as Captains or First Officers, and have collectively operated the Boeing 747, 737, Airbus 320, 330, Embraer 170, 190 and Avro RJ.
What free services does FlightDeckFriend.com offer?
- The latest pilot jobs and recruitment news
- A detailed guide on how to become a commercial pilot
- Interview technique and aptitude testing guidance
- Ask a Pilot section covering a vast range of topics
- Advice for low hour pilots seeking their first job
- Free email service to one of the team for anyone that wants to get in touch with a line pilot
What premium services does FlightDeckFriend.com offer?
- CV and Cover Letter Tailoring
- Online Application Tailoring
- Airline Selection Briefing Packs