Cadet Pilot Interview Questions
Example Interview Questions for MPL/Cadet & Flight School Pilot Applicants
Cadet Pilot Interview Question Database
Our Cadet Pilot Interview Question Database has helped hundreds of aspiring pilots successfully pass flight training school and mentored airline pilot cadet program interviews. With intense competition for places on airline pilot cadet programs, it’s essential that you are thoroughly prepared for your selection day. You need to put in hours of work beforehand, to ensure that you stand out from the rest.
Please note that our Cadet Pilot Interview Question Database is the same document as our Pilot Interview Question Database. The document is suitable for interview preparation for all levels of pilots, whether prospective or current. Some questions will clearly be more relevant than others, but it is an exceptional tool to help you prepare for your cadet pilot interview.
Why Choose Our Cadet Pilot Interview Database?
One of the most important yet misunderstood elements which is assessed at the interview is competency. You can expect a multitude of HR/Competency and Motivational questions as well as a basic level of technical questioning. If you’ve not had the opportunity to practice these questions beforehand, it can be very difficult to think of an answer on the spot and under pressure.
Our Cadet Pilot Interview Question Bank has been built using questions from cadet programs and integrated flight training organisations across the globe. It consists of over 350 questions including both competency and technical based. It has been created by recruiters who have specifically conducted Cadet Pilot interviews.
This database also contains questions similar to those asked in the selection process for integrated flight training courses such as:
- L3 Aviation Academy
- CAE Oxford Aviation
- Airways Aviation
Which Cadet Programs?
The interview questions are also representative of those used at MPL & mentored cadet pilot program interviews at airlines such as:
- easyJet (Generation easyJet)
- Emirates Cadet Program
- Wizz Air Cadet Program
- Aer Lingus MPL Program
- Air Asia Cadet Program
- Cathay Pacific Second Officer Program
- TUI Cadet Program
- Qatar Airways Cadet Program
Cadet Pilot Interview Question Examples
Examples of the types of interview questions are as follows (HR/Competency/Motivational & Technical):
- Give me an example of when you have demonstrated strong leadership skills?
- When have you worked well within a team?
- How do you deal with conflict?
- Tell us about a time when you’ve underachieved?
- How does an aircraft fly?
- How many planes do easyJet have?
- How do jet engines work?
- What engines do we have on our B737 fleet?
All of these questions come with suggested answers.
Pilot Interview Database Format
The Cadet Pilot Interview Question Database is a PDF document split up into three specific sections:
- General interview and assessment day advice and guidance
- Competency & Motivational Interview Example Questions and Answers
- Airline / Aviation / Pilot Technical Questions with Answers
What’s included in our Cadet Pilot Interview Question Database?
- Updated January 2022
- Emailed to you shortly after purchase
- 350+ interview questions and answers
- 114-page document consisting of over 32,700 words
For any further queries, please contact us via email at: [email protected]