Website Aer Arann Islands
Aer Arann Islands Captains
Aer Arann Islands are seeking applicants for the position of Captain on their Britten Norman Islander fleet based at Connemara Airport in Ireland.
Info received directly from Aer Arann.
Based in Connemara airport, the role involves single pilot operations doing multi-sector hops between the Aran Islands and the mainland. You can expect diverse flying conditions, so in addition to Technical Qualifications, experience and sound decision making skills are fundamental for the role.
If you have the necessary qualifications along with exceptional flying skills supported by a broad range of flying experience in various operational environments, we would like to hear from you.
- EASA Licence (CPL / (f) ATPL)
- EASA Class 1 Medical
- EASA ELP Level 5 or 6
- EASA Flight Instructor / Examiner qualification advantageous
Previous experience in single pilot, Multi engine operations is a distinct advantage.
- Flying Hours: 1500 TT + 100 PIC Multi-engine
- A-UPRT and IFR Current
- Experience in charter and scheduled passenger service desirable
- Working level of competence with Microsoft Office suite of products
- Good knowledge of EASA FCL
- Strong focus on aviation safety and compliance
- Ability to prioritise tasks effectively
- Exceptional aircraft handling skills
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Ability to pass a 5 year background / security check
- Maintain a close working relationship with internal and external stakeholders
- High level of personal and professional integrity
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Applicants will be required to achieve and maintain Police Clearance Certificate
In addition to your technical competence, you must:
- Have excellent people skills and be an integral part of the Operational Team
- Possess energy, enthusiasm and have a positive attitude
- Be flexible and solution focussed
Applications are to be submitted online via Indeed.
To apply for this job please visit ie.indeed.com.