For the Flight Operations department AeroLogic is looking for a:
Flight Operations Assistant (m/f/x)
• Support of the Flight Operations Officer (FOO) in all daily duties
• Monitor and control of all AeroLogic flights on day of operation (Flightwatch)
• Communication to stations and aircrafts
• Activation of stand-by crews and adjustment of crew check-ins, transportation and hotel accommodation when necessary (Crew Control)
• Calculation of flight plans on request and under control of the FOO (Dispatch)
• Application for short-term overflight rights and airport slots under supervision of the FOO
• Preparation of shift handovers
• Adjustment of catering orders if and when applicable
• Experience in goal-oriented working
• Stress resistant and able to make decisions under pressure
• Good communication skills and conflict handling as team player
• Able to work in shifts
• Completed professional training as aviation commercial or equivalent
• Good experience in an airline operations environment, preferably within an Operations Control Center (OCC) or similar
• Knowledge of all ground and flight operations procedures including flight planning, flight watch, crewing, ATC flow management, ETOPS,
traffic and over flight rights, weight and balance, dangerous goods, aircraft ground handling, fueling, delay reporting
• Skills in legal airline regulations (e.g. EU-OPS, standard IATA/ICAO rules)
• Notice of aircraft related technical documentations (HIL, MEL, MMEL)
• Preferably knowledge in airline crisis management
• Knowledge of standard IT skills (MS Office etc.) and airline based IT systems such as Netline OPS, -Crew, Aims, Lido and Amadeus reservation system
• Fluent spoken and written German and English
An exceptional and most interesting job challenge within a growing international business of a young Cargo Airline with high personal responsibility. Experience an airline which appreciate your efforts, with attractive financial and social compensations as well as a modern, professional and cooperative working environment.
As of now
Leipzig/ Halle Airport
Are you interested?
We would like to know more about you, your qualifiactions, your objectives, expectations and plans for your future.
To apply for this job please visit www.aerologic.aero.