AeroLogic are advertising for B777 & non-rated First Officers for their base in Leipzig, Germany. Please note that whilst we located this opening on the AeroLogic website, we are unable to confirm if they are actively recruiting.
AeroLogic is a modern cargo airline based at Leipzig/Halle Airport. It was founded in 2007 as joint venture of Lufthansa Cargo and DHL Express. With a very modern fleet of 16 new Boeing 777F AeroLogic mostly serves destinations in Asia and the USA. AeroLogic has a daily connection to Hong Kong and several connections to Bangkok, Singapore, Shanghai, Chicago and Mexico City.
For the Flight Operations department AeroLogic is looking for:
First Officer (m/f/x)
Then AeroLogic could be the right employer for you!
- You fly the worlds most efficient cargo aircraft, the Boeing 777F.
- You have 15 duty days, which usually means three long-haul flights per month. Additional duty days are paid additionally.
- Our optimised ground procedures, from the handling and loading of the aircraft, to your individual crew catering delivered on order, to the always punctual crew transport from and to the city hotels, result in over 95% “On time performance”. This not only satisfies our customers, but also contributes to your stable roster.
- You can expect a wide, worldwide and always exciting route network.
- Our homebase is Leipzig. You choose your place of residence yourself!
- You dont have to miss numerous ID travel options.
- You expect various career opportunities through growth in line with the market.
- A familiar and highly social atmosphere rounds off working life at AeroLogic.
The screening will be held on two days.
Day 1: psychometric tests.
Day 2: one hour simulator screening on a B737 NG -simulator & interview.
If you are interested in joining AeroLogic as a pilot, please have a look on our job advertisements and apply directly online (CV, detailed flight hours summary, licence and medical).
By submitting your application, you agree that your data may be stored and used within the scope of the application procedure.
• Industry standard duties as First Officer during long range line operation.
• CPL(A), MPL(A) / IR MEL (frozen ATPL) or ATPL(A) issued by an EASA member state including a valid and current MPA type rating on an aircraft with a max. take off mass of 10.000kg or more and valid and current instrument rating.
• A valid medical certificate by a physician approved by the issuing authority.
• Min. 500 hours MPA (multi pilot airplane) with glass cockpit experience on aircraft > 10t MTOW
• Must have the right to work and live in the European Union.
• Mandatory: Fluent spoken and written German and English.
BOEING B777 TYPE RATING
Pilots without B777 Type Rate will receive a training contract prior to the contract of employment. During the training period the
salary will be 70% of the target salary. Training costs are shared between AeroLogic and the pilot. EUR 208,33 p.m. for three
years from the net salary will cover the pilot share.
An exceptional and most interesting job challenge within a growing international business of a young Cargo Airline with high personal responsibility. Experience an airline which appreciate your efforts, with attractive financial and social compensations as well as a modern, professional and cooperative working environment.
As of now
Leipzig/ Halle Airport
You are interested?
We would like to know more about you, your qualifications, goals, expectations and plans for the future. Please fill in the mandatory fields below and send your application in German or English.
We are looking forward to your application!
To apply for this job please visit www.aerologic.aero.