Website Air Baltic
From Air Baltic:
Are you an experienced Captain without B737 type rating, looking for a fast track to the B737 or Dash 8 left seat?
Join Air Baltic for a temporary, 2 years contract and become B737 / Dash 8 Captain already this year!
- Minimum high school diploma
- Excellent communication skills and leadership abilities
- EU citizenship
- Valid EASA Medical Class 1
Foreign Language (English) Requirements
- ICAO English 4 or higher
- Valid JAR –FCL or EASA ATPL
- Minimum 4000 hours total time – B737 / Minimum 3000 hours total time – Dash 8
- Minimum 2000 hours on CS-25 aircraft – B737 / Minimum 1500 hours on CS-25 aircraft – Dash 8
Conditions for the job application
- The successful candidates should be self-motivated, committed to the highest standards of safety and responsibility, and willing to relocate to Baltic States for the contract duration period
- Only online applications will be accepted
- Candidates who meet the minimum requirements will be shortlisted and invited to take part in the screening process
- Background check will be conducted on all applicants
- Restrictions that prohibit the hire in accordance with the law “On Aviation” Article 57.1. paragraph 4 will be evaluated
- Working in a developing, stable and innovative European company
- Competitive compensation package and social guarantees
- Multicultural working environment with professionals from 30 nations and unique networking opportunities
- Benefits associated with airline industry
Applications are online.