A once-in-a-lifetime opportunity! Join their fast growing airline as a direct entry First Officer Bombardier CS 300, one of the biggest, fastest and most modern commercial aircraft in the world!
- Minimum high school diploma
- Excellent communication skills and leadership abilities
- EU citizenship
- Valid EASA Medical Class 1
Foreign Language (English) Requirements:
- ICAO English 4 or higher
- Valid JAR – FCL or EASA ATPL ( or “frozen ATPL”)
- Minimum 300 hours of Commercial Air Transport (CAT) operations on aircraft with EFIS, FMA and FMS systems
Conditions for the job application:
- The successful candidates should be self-motivated, committed to the highest standards of safety and responsibility, and willing to relocate to Baltic States for the contract duration period
- Only online applications will be accepted
- Candidates who meet the minimum requirements will be shortlisted and invited to take part in the screening process
- Background check will be conducted on all applicants
- Restrictions that prohibit the hire in accordance with the law “On Aviation” Article 57.1. paragraph 4 will be evaluated
- Working in a developing, stable and innovative European company
- Competitive compensation package and social guarantees
- Multicultural working environment with professionals from 30 nations and unique networking opportunities
- Benefits associated with airline industry
Applications are online with CV and Cover Letter. Need help with this? See here.
At flightdeckfriend.com we are a small team of pilots, we all fly full-time and between us have written hundreds of CV and Cover Letters so we believe we are in the best position to create tailored, personal documents that you can use to get that all important first job.
We are also more than happy to answer any other questions and give advice where we can to help you achieve that goal of becoming a First Officer. Don’t take our word for it, check out our testimonials!
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://recruite.airbaltic.com/index.php/en/erecruite?id=575&task=view →