Air Belgium Non-Rated First Officers & Captains
What’s the job?
We are inviting candidates to operate our Airbus A340-300.
Air Belgium is looking for experienced and qualified pilots. If you’d like to join an energetic, ambitious team, and work for a young dynamic airline, look no further and bring your experience along!
By joining Air Belgium, you will be part of a real team and not just a number on a seniority list.
- Have 500 hrs minimum on a CS-25 airplane or 350 hrs minimum on CS-25 airplane with more than 100 route sectors completed (ZFTT eligible).
- Have 4000hrs on CS-25 airplane with 1500hrs as captain on Airbus fly by wire fleet;
- Have 4000hrs on CS-25 airplane with 2500hrs as captain on CS-25 airplanes.
- Valid EASA Licences;
- Valid EASA Medical class 1;
- ICAO English 5 minimum;
- Other languages such as Dutch/French and German would be an advantage;
- EU Passport with no restrictions;
- No criminal record.
We are offering
Salary package in line with industry standards.
Friendly training and supportive environment.
Modern and innovative work tools.
Challenges and opportunities.
Long haul operations.
To apply for this job please visit www.airbelgium.com.