Website Air France
Air France have launched a recruitment campaign for Non-Rated First Officers (Pilot Officers of the Line)
Several conditions must be met when applying:
- Be the holder of the ATPL or a valid CPL/IRME.
- Be the holder of the ATPL Theory issued by an ATO certified by a Member State of the European Union.
- Have a valid “Class 1” medical certificate.
- Nationality conditions, which you can view by clicking here
- Be fluent in French.
- Not having failed in training with Air France or Transavia
- Not having postponed twice or more selection for PSY Air France
To be eligible for invitation to a selection day, you must:
- Hold a certificate of satisfactory attendance for a multi-crew cooperation training course (MCC)
- Provide proof that you are at Level 5 or above on the language proficiency system: valid FCL 055 / 055D.
- Have a TOEIC Test score (LR = Listening and reading) of 850 or above, no older than 2 years at the time of selection.
The Selection Process:
These are completed in 4 stages:
- Psycho-technical tests
- Personality inventories
- Group tests and interview
- Flight simulator test
Applications are online.