Website Air Transport International INC
Air Transport International INC Non-Rated First Officers
Air Transport International INC (ATI) are seeking candidates for non-rated First Officer positions on their B757/B767 fleet. ATI operate a ‘free’ commute to base from your nearest gateway airport.
Info from CAE Parc Aviation here.
ATI are currently recruiting Non-Type Rated First Officers for their growing freight operation. The Part 121 cargo company operates a global fleet of aircraft and provides a wide range of services including freight forwarding, military and government contracts. They are the largest carrier for a worldwide distribution and logistics company.
- Quick Captain Upgrade Time
- Competitive Compensation
- Strong retirement plan including matching 401k
- No training contract
- At least 1,500+ hours Total Time
- Unrestricted FAA ATP with multi-engine rating (OR ATP written exam completed and passed within the last 12 months)
- Hold a First-Class Medical Certificate
- Eligible to work in U.S. without sponsorship
- Based within one of the 48 contingent states
Come fly with the largest global cargo operator on behalf of a PRIME delivery organization! We encourage you to apply today!
Please submit your application online through CAE Parc Aviation here.
To apply for this job please visit bit.ly.