Website Air Wisconsin Airlines
Air Wisconsin Airlines First Officers
Air Wisconsin Airlines are seeking First Officers to join their CRJ-200 fleet with bases at Chicago, Washington Dulles and Milwaukee. Info from their portal on Ultipro.
Operating as a regional airline in the United States, Air Wisconsin Airlines performs flying services as a partner with United Airlines.
Currently operating a fleet of CRJ-200 regional jets as United Express, Air Wisconsin Airlines operates throughout the Eastern and Central United States as well as into Canada. Air Wisconsin’s team is made up of around 1,800 members dedicated to making our travelers’ experiences safe and pleasant.
First Officer starting pay at $38.27/hour as well as sign-on bonuses up to $5,000! Per diem is at $1.80/hour.
Besides competitive pay, Air Wisconsin pilots are offered a benefits package including:
- Medical/dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Short/long-term disability
- Flexible spending accounts
- Paid vacation/sick time
- 401(k) match up to 8% dependent on employee contribution regardless of Years of Service
- Uniform, headset and medical exam allowances
- World-wide travel and jump seat privileges
- Minimum of 12 days off/month
- 75 hour pay guarantee
- Competitive duty and trip rigs
Fleet Type CRJ-200 Current Domiciles – Chicago, IL- ORD, Milwaukee – MKE, and Washington Dulles- IAD. Training Indoctrination is held at Air Wisconsin’s corporate headquarters in Appleton, WI. Lodging and transportation are provided along with 2.5 block hours of pay per day.
- Must be at least 21* years of age
- Legal authorization to work in the United States
- Must be able to read, write, fluently speak and understand the English Language
- Must be able to read, write, understand and fluently speak the English language.
- Must have an ATP or be qualified to obtain an ATP or Restricted ATP
- (CFR §61.159 and §61.160)
- Current FAA First Class Medical Certificate
- FCC Radio License
- Valid Civilian Passport and the authorization to travel to and from all cities and countries served by Air Wisconsin
- Valid United States Driver’s License
- Graduation from accredited, four-year College preferred
- Recency of experience will be considered
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
To apply for this job please visit recruiting2.ultipro.com.