Airnorth First Officers
Airnorth are accepting expressions of interest for Pilot positions for their base in Darwin. Airnorth are not actively recruiting this for a hold pool only. Info from their careers page.
As Australia’s second-longest running airline, Airnorth provides exciting career opportunities in a variety of fields. We help people to reach their full potential, and pride ourselves in providing an approachable, educational and supportive environment. Together we fly.
Please forward your CV in confidence to our Human Resources team at [email protected] or phone +61 (8) 8920 4049.
Even when no current opportunities are posted, Airnorth is keen to hear from talented people who share our values, have quality experience, outstanding technical ability and are customer service oriented. Please forward your expression of interest to [email protected]. Expressions of interest will be held on file for a period of six months should a suitable vacancy arise within that time frame.
- Minimum employment qualifications are:
- An Australian Issued License ATPL, CPL, MPL (Aircraft);
- Command Multi Engine Instrument Rating with 2d & 3d Approaches;
- A valid Australian CASA Medical Certificate;
- 1,000 Hours Total Aeronautical Experience;
- 250 Hours Multi-Engine Experience
- English Language Proficiency Level 6
- Competitive salaries
- Learning and development – opportunities for development across the organisation
- Travel – discounted travel benefits for you, family and friends [subject to policy]
- Salary packaging options including superannuation, motor vehicles and other eligible items
- Corporate medical benefits fund – through our preferred supplier
Airnorth has partnered with Generation One a national industry-led initiative, with a view to encourage parity for Indigenous Australians, by providing pathways to real jobs and opportunities.
Overseas applicants with extraordinary or specialised skills may be considered for employment, however Airnorth has a policy to recruit primarily within Australia, contributing to our local economy and providing employment opportunities to Australian residents.
Before being considered, applicants should ensure they have the requisite visa and immigration documents relating to their right to work in Australia.
Recruitment processes will vary depending on the type of job and the location of the applicant. As a guide, recruitment will include:
- Short-listing applicants against the position criteria
- Interviews either face-to-face or by telephone
- Group sessions
- Reference checks
- Validation of qualifications
- Skills testing
- Character and health checks
All applicants in a recruitment campaign will be advised of the outcome of their application.
Find out everything there is to know about the great Territory lifestyle.
Applications are via email with CV and Covering Letter. For help preparing these documents please see here.
To apply for this job please visit www.airnorth.com.au.