Website Alliance Airlines
Alliance Airlines First Officers & Captains
Alliance Airlines based in Australia are recruiting E190 Type Rated First Officers & Captains for their bases at ADL & DWN. Alliance vacancies are advertised on jobs portal SEEK which is where this info has been obtained from.
About Our Business
Alliance Airlines operates a fleet of Fokker 50, Fokker 70 and Fokker 100 aircraft across Australia. Alliance has recently acquired a number of Embraer 190 jet aircraft.
Due to exciting commercial growth, we are currently seeking applications for type rated E190 pilots to join our team within our ADL and DWN bases. Opportunities exist for both Captains and First Officers.
To Be Successful
To be successful, you must meet the specific requirements listed together with personal qualities of enthusiasm, self-motivation and demonstrated commitment to exceptional quality and high standards.
- Must be type rated on the E190
- Australian CPL plus ATPL Subjects (passed and current)
- Multi-crew experience or MCC qualified
- English Language Proficiency Level 6
- Class One Medical (valid)
- Australian Passport/New Zealand Passport (valid)
To submit your application in strict confidence, please submit a current CV and Cover Letter outlining your current qualifications as per our minimum requirements.
Please note on your application when you last flew the E190 and your base preference.
COVID safe practices will be complied with throughout the Alliance recruitment process and all applicants must also comply.
Alliance Airlines is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We are a merit-based organisation that supports local communities to offer long term sustainable employment based on delivering a safe aviation operation.
The application form will include these questions:
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Are you type rated on the E190?
- Do you hold an Australian CPL and have your ATPL subjects passed and current?
- Do you hold your CASA Class One Medical certificate?
Right to live and work
You must have the right to live and work in this location to apply for this job.
Applications are via jobs portal SEEK. For assistance with your application please see here.
To apply for this job please visit www.seek.com.au.