Website Arid Air
Arid Air C210 Pilot-in-Command
Arid Air are seeking applications for the position of Pilot-in-Command on their C210 fleet conducting scenic flights in Southern Australia.
ARID AIR is a scenic flight and charter company based in South Australia.
We are currently seeking a pilot with 200 series experience to join our company.
We provide in-depth commentary during scenic flights so the applicant must be able to communicate fluently and be well presented.
Further details and particulars will be discussed with successful applicants.
We require the following for this position:
- C210 Type Rating: YES.
- Languages: English
- CASA CPL;
- CASA Class 1 flight crew medical certificate;
- The unrestricted right to live and work in Australia;
- 250 hours flying experience Pilot in Command;
- 200 hours of total flying experience on C200 Series;
- Retractable Undercarriage;
- Dangerous goods;
- First aid certificate;
- Good communication skills.
Applications are strictly via email. We will not accept phone calls.