Atlas Air is now accepting resumes for open First Officer positions. Applicants must meet the minimum requirements below to be considered for employment.
- FAA Multi-Engine Airline Transport Pilot Certificate or Restricted Multi-Engine Airline Pilot Certificate
- 2000 hours of total time
- 1500 hours total time and
- Graduate of 141, 142 or US Military Training Program and holds an SIC/PIC Type Rating in a Turbojet Aircraft
- A minimum of 500 hours Turbine
- Current FAA Class 1 Medical Certificate
- FCC Radio License
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- No restrictions on international travel
- Current Passport
- Ability to pass a 10-year security background check and a pre-employment drug test
Applications are online.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://pilotcareers-atlasair.icims.com/jobs/1175/first-officer/job →