https://www.flightdeckfriend.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/maxresdefault-1-1.jpg 1080 1920 https://www.flightdeckfriend.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/FDF-Logo-2.png 2017-09-28 06:00:092017-11-01 00:55:42Atlas Air Non-Rated First Officers
Atlas Air is now accepting resumes for open First Officer positions. Applicants must meet the minimum requirements below to be considered for employment.
- FAA Multi-Engine Airline Transport Pilot Certificate or Restricted Multi-Engine Airline Pilot Certificate
- 2000 hours of total time
- 1500 hours total time and
- Graduate of 141, 142 or US Military Training Program and holds an SIC/PIC Type Rating in a Turbojet Aircraft
- A minimum of 500 hours Turbine
- Current FAA Class 1 Medical Certificate
- FCC Radio License
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- No restrictions on international travel
- Current Passport
- Ability to pass a 10-year security background check and a pre-employment drug test
Applications are online.