British Airways Gatwick A320 Rated Captains
British Airways are recruiting Direct Entry A320 Rated Captains for their new subsidiary at Gatwick, UK. Info from BA Careers page here.
Are you an experienced Captain on the A320? If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you to join a new British Airways short-haul subsidiary at London Gatwick. We’re looking for leaders with a ‘can do’ attitude who can bring their energy to our small start-up team. This is a rare opportunity to be involved in the building of an airline from day one but with the benefits of the foundations and security of the wider BA Group. We’ll require flexibility and motivation, and in return you’ll work within a small team, who together will be at the forefront of driving this operation to success.
You’ll be responsible for the safe and efficient operation of our A320 series fleet of aircraft across a point-to-point European network.
You’ll possess excellent leadership and teamwork, decision making and communication skills and will be a role model for exceptional operating and customer standards within our airline.
Year one on our competitive pay and benefits scale will enable you to earn up to £105,000*. We expect pilots to display the highest levels of motivation for career development and in return you’ll receive world class training and the opportunity to progress your career. You will join the British Airways Master Seniority List, enabling you to access the wide breadth of flying opportunities within the BA Group**.
*(including basic pay, flying pay and variable allowances).
**(subject to fleet requirements.)
What we ask of you:
- UK CAA Licence (or converted by start date)
- Valid UK CAA Class 1 Medical
- ICAO English language proficiency level 6
- Experience Operating as a Captain on the A320 with a current type rating.
What we can offer in return:
- Pivotal leadership role at a brand new airline within the BA Group.
- Point-to-point operation so you’ll be home each night.
- Position on the British Airways Master Seniority List.
- Competitive salary scale.
- Company pension scheme.
- Private medical insurance.
- Life insurance benefits.
- Extensive British Airways worldwide staff travel benefits.
- Unlimited discounts at selected car hire, hotels and retail stores.
Applications are to be submitted online.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.ba.com.