Website British Airways
From British Airways:
British Airways are looking for candidates from a Modular and Integrated training background to join us on our Airbus Fleets at both London Gatwick and London Heathrow in 2019.
Customers are at the heart of everything we do at British Airways. Our commitment to them is integral to our promise: To Fly. To Serve.
For British Airways Pilots, safety and the customer always come first. Your goal will be to provide the very best flight experience possible. Wherever you are going, your flying will be world class. The life of a commercial pilot is both challenging and exciting. Never more so than at British Airways. Joining one of the most progressive international airlines in the industry, you’ll be challenged every day to perform to the highest standards. In everything you do, you will be integral to delivering our reputation for unrivalled customer service.
We offer a greater choice of fleet types and routes, both long and shorthaul, than any other UK airline. You can fly the world’s most modern fleet including the new Boeing 787 and Airbus A350. Far beyond the flight deck, you’ll be respected for the difference you make. You can be proud to lead a superb customer-centric operation. With you on board, we’ll achieve our vision to be ‘the airline of choice with personalised service, exceptional reliability, a digital mindset and unique British style’.
With a generous salary, biddable roster to destinations around the globe, excellent staff travel benefits and a competitive pension, 2019 is a great year to join us as we continue to grow and celebrate our 100th year of providing a world class airline to Britain and the world.
Please upload the following documents in the supporting files section of your application:
- Your GCSE’s certificates including Math’s, English and Science (excluding General studies and Critical Thinking) grade C and above plus proof you have 112 UCAS points according to the 2017 UCAS point system or equivalent. For international academic comparisons, see: naric.org.uk
- Your EASA Frozen Airline Transport Pilot’s Licence with a requirement to transfer to a UK issued Licence prior to Type Rating with a current Multi Engine Instrument Rating
- Your EASA Class 1 flight crew medical
- Your ATPL Ground School certificates
- Proof of first time pass in both CPL and ME/IR (First time pass requirement as opposed to First Series) within the last 18 months
- Your certificate of MCC on a twin-engine Jet simulator within the last 12 months
- Written confirmation from the Flight Training Organisations of ATPL Exams/CPL/IR Performance and training reports
- ICAO Level 6 proficiency in English language
Applications are online.