Cargojet First Officers
Cargojet are seeing applications for First Officer positions on their B757/B767 fleets based in Hamilton, Canada. Info from Cargojet career page.
Being part of Cargojet will allow you to become a part of a diverse and vibrant family at the leading edge of the air cargo industry both domestically and internationally. Cargojet team members are dedicated, hardworking and have a strong sense of leadership and commitment.
We are seeking an experienced First officer to be based out of the Hamilton Airport location and join our committed team.
Primary Objective of the Position:
- The First Officer is responsible for the operation and safety of the aircraft and all persons on board during the flight, and transporting all persons and cargo on board during flight.
- Manipulates the flight controls in accordance with company policy.Key Competency Requirements:
- ATPL or CPL/Multi-IFR with IATRA written
- 1500 hours total time which should include 500 hours multi-turbine.
- Completion of secondary school and graduation from a certified flying or aviation school isrequired.
- Preference will be given to candidates that are type-rated and current on B757 and/or B767.Essential Position Functions:
- Assist the Captain in the flight planning, preparation and management of the flight;
- Carry out take-offs and landings under the specific authority of the Captain;
- Carry out other duties the Captain may delegate;
- Assume responsibility of Captain in the event of the Captain’s incapacitation.
Eligible for standard group benefits. Eligible for salary increases under collective agreement.
Important to Know:
- Cargojet is an equal opportunity employer. We thank you for your interest. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
- We are committed to providing accommodations for persons with disabilities. If you require accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs.
- At Cargojet, we make safety the highest priority. Because of this priority and as we operate in a safety-sensitive environment, we require all employees to abstain from consuming Cannabis, in and outside of the workplace. This is a critical element of our drug and alcohol policy that all employees must comply with at all times.To apply for this opportunity, please send your resume and a cover letter to [email protected]
For any help with preparing the documents for this application visit our Pilot Career Hub.
To apply for this job please visit www.cargojet.com.