Website Cargolux Airlines International S.A.
Cargolux Airlines International non-rated & B747 rated First Officers
Cargolux Airlines are recruiting B747 rated and non-rated First Officers for their B747F fleet based in Luxembourg. Info taken from Cargolux careers page.
ESSENTIAL REQUIREMENTS FOR THE POSITION:
Cargolux Airlines International is seeking to recruit Type-Rated and Non-Type-Rated First Officers Boeing 747-8 / 747-400 for a temporary period of 12 or 15 months (with a possibility of extension or permanent contracts at the end of the temporary contract).
You will enjoy working with us in a global network of over 90 destinations in 55 countries worldwide.
Team up with the multicultural community of professionals at Cargolux and fly state of the art BOEING 747-8F & 747-400F.
Cargolux offers exemplary working conditions, competitive packages and excellent in-house training on both B747-400 and B747-8 full flight simulators.
Minimum experience and qualifications for the position
- A minimum of 1500 hours on multi-pilot turbo-jet aeroplane certificated to the standards of CS-25/FAR-25 or equivalent
- A minimum of 1500 hours on a multi-pilot turbo-prop aeroplane having a maximum certificated take-off mass of not less than 10000 kg or a certificated passenger seating configuration of more than 19 passengers
- EASA Part FCL ATPL / Frozen ATPL
- EASA Part Medical Class 1
- Full second level graduation minimum (e.g. Baccalauréat, Abitur, A-Level Exam, Matura)
- ICAO English language proficiency level 4, preferably level 6
- Type-rated on B747-400 will be considered as an asset
- Above average flying abilities & impeccable safety standards
- Ability to work in a multicultural environment
- Authorization to live and work within the European Union
- Ability to successfully pass a security background check and a pre-employment medical test
- Unrestricted rights for international travel
- Agreement to transfer your license to a Luxembourg issued EASA license
As an equal opportunity employer, we believe that diversity is good for our people and our business.
Deadline for applications: Ongoing
The term of this contract will be for 12 or 15 months with possibility of extension
Applications are to be submitted online.
To apply for this job please visit careers.peopleclick.eu.com.