Website Cobham Aviation Services
Cobham Regional Services is a market leader in the provision of fly-in-fly-out services in the Australian marketplace. Demonstrating a long term commitment to innovation, service excellence, safety and performance, we are the first and only operator of the Q400 to unpaved runways – another demonstration of Cobham’s market-leading innovation. This new aircraft fleet offers a modern level of service and comfort to some of the world’s leading global resources companies.
Our ability to outperform the market relies upon the contribution of our talented staff. We are excited to present you with an opportunity to explore your place within our ambitious team.
We are seeking expressions of interest from pilots with suitable multi-crew, multi-engine experience to join our Regional Services team as First Officers, in an environment where career and lifestyle combine.
- An unrestricted right to live and work in Australia
- A current or frozen Australian Airline Transport Pilots Licence
- A current Civil Aviation Safety Authority (CASA) Class 1 Australian medical
- Eligibility to hold and maintain an Australian Aviation Security Identity Card (ASIC)
- Minimum 2,000 hours total flight time, which may include AICUS. Within these hours, you must demonstrate
- At least 700 total hours in command
- At least 500 hours in command of a multi-engine aircraft
Applications are online with CV and Cover Letter. If you need help with these documents, please see here and contact us.
To apply for this job please visit www.cobham.com.