DHL First Officer Recruitment
European Air Transport Leipzig GmbH (DHL) is looking for highly motivated individuals to join their flight crew team. No rating is required and low-hour pilots are eligible to apply. You will be based in Leipzig, Germany. They currently have a fleet of A330, A300 and B757 aircraft.
These positions are on the A300 and B757 fleets. The following information is taken from Career.aero who recruit on behalf of DHL/EAT.
- Above standard professional skills
- Profound aviation English language fluency (minimum Level 4 already endorsed in the licence)
- German language desirable
- Valid EASA Part-FCL ATPL (A) or
- Valid EASA Part-FCL CPL (A), ATPL Theory Credit, incl. HPL
- Valid MEP / IR Rating
- MCC – Certificate
- Valid EASA Part-FCL Medical Certificate Class 1
- Completion certificate of training course specified in FCL.745.A. Advanced UPRT course
- EU – Citizen and / or working permit for Germany with valid passport without restriction
- Valid Driver‘s Licence
- At least Fachhochschulreife (or European equivalent High School degree)
Flight Experience required:
- A300/B757: No specific flight experience required
- German labor contract, immediate permanent contract
- Please note: You must agree to let DHL / EAT rewrite your valid EASA Part-FCL Licence into a German EASA licence in case of a positive recommendation
- Leipzig (LEJ)
- Please note: DHL / EAT pilots should live in the vicinity of Leipzig.
- Attractive remuneration package and extra allowances
- Loss of Licence Insurance and additional benefits
Please understand that only online applications will be considered.
Please note that we only have a limited number of positions to fill.
To apply for this job please visit www.career.aero.