Website European Air Transport / DHL
European Air Transport Leipzig GmbH is looking for highly motivated individuals with a balanced personality and above standard professional skills.
Please note that if you hold a European National JAA licence, you will have to convert it to a German JAA /EASA licence before you start with us.
- above standard professional skills
- profound aviation English language fluency (minimum level 4 already endorsed in the licence)
- German language desirable
- Valid EASA Part-FCL ATPL (A) or
- Valid EASA Part-FCL CPL (A), ATPL Theorie Credit, incl. HPL
- Valid MEP / IR Rating
- MCC – Certificate
- Valid EASA Part-MED Class 1 Medical
- EU – Citizen and / or
- Working permit for Germany with valid passport without restriction
- Valid Drivers Licence
- At least Fachhochschulreife (or European equivalent High School degree)
Flight Experience required:
- No specific flight experience required but:
- Candidates with professional flight experience of >1.000 hours will be preferred
- German labor contract, immediate permanent contract
- Leipzig (LEJ)
- Please note: DHL / EAT pilots should live in the vincinity of Leipzig. Scheduling of duties is such that commuting will be very difficult.
- attractive remuneration package and extra allowances
- Loss of License Insurance and additional benefits
To apply for this job please visit www.career.aero.