Website European Air Transport / DHL
DHL (EAT – European Air Transport Leipzig GmbH) continue to accept applications for their B757 and A300 fleets. The airline does now have 5 x A330 aircraft but their job advert still states just the A300-600 and B757 aircraft for new candidates.
“EAT flight crews operate Boeing B757 and A 300-600 aircraft, mainly during the night, flying to more than 50 destinations to cover the medium range portfolio for EAT Leipzig GmbH with up to 160 flights a week. Their fleet serves both the major international air freight hubs such as Madrid, London or Tel Aviv as well as smaller airports such as Nantes, Malta or Casablanca.”
First Officer A300-600 / B757 (m/f)
European Air Transport Leipzig GmbH is looking for highly motivated individuals with a balanced personality and above standard professional skills.
Please note that if you hold a European National JAA licence, you will have to convert it to a German JAA /EASA licence before you start with us.
- above standard professional skills
- profound aviation English language fluency (minimum level 4 already endorsed in the licence)
- German language desirable
- Valid EASA Part-FCL ATPL (A) or
- Valid EASA Part-FCL CPL (A), ATPL Theorie Credit, incl. HPL
- Valid MEP / IR Rating
- MCC – Certificate
- Valid EASA Part-MED Class 1 Medical
- EU – Citizen and / or
- Working permit for Germany with valid passport without restriction
- Valid Drivers Licence
- At least Fachhochschulreife (or European equivalent High School degree)
Flight Experience required:
- No specific flight experience required but:
- Candidates with professional flight experience of >1.000 hours will be preferred
- German labor contract, immediate permanent contract
- Leipzig (LEJ)
- Please note: DHL / EAT pilots should live in the vincinity of Leipzig. Scheduling of duties is such that commuting will be very difficult.
- attractive remuneration package and extra allowances
- Loss of License Insurance and additional benefits
Please understand, that only online applications will be considered!