Website Disney Aviation Group
Disney Aviation Group Captain
The Disney Aviation Group are recruiting for the position of Captain based in Burbank, California on their Gulfstream 550. Info from Disney Careers website.
As the Pilot Captain, you will be part of a team of aviation experts helping to bring unforgettable experiences to people around the globe.
You will join an innovative team where you’ll fuse your passion and apply your talents towards flying corporate aircraft as a Captain safely and effectively that help our organization soar.
Every day is an opportunity to showcase your expertise as Pilot Captain. On any one day you might:
- Act as Pilot-In-Command/Worldwide flight operations
- Use company aircraft safely and effectively – evaluate all risk and comply with domestic/international laws and regulations, company-specific policies, and aviation standard operating procedures
- Allow company business units to be competitive by providing timely/safe transportation on a worldwide scale
- Complete assigned administrative duties/projects as directed
- Use company resources/materials
- Increase efficiency of flight operations
- A minimum of 2 years of experience as a Turbojet Captain with an FAR Part 91 or 135 Operator or equivalent
- Experience as a Pilot-in-Command in a multi-engine business turbojet aircraft
- Current FAA Airline Transport Pilot Certificate with multi-engine rating and at least one type rating in a business turbojet aircraft
- FAA First Class Medical Certificate (required at time of employment)
- Experience as Pilot-in-Command in a multi-engine business turbojet aircraft with:
- 3000 hours total flying time
- 1500 hours in multi-engine turbojet aircraft
- 500 hours in multi-engine turbojet aircraft as Pilot-In-Command
- Note: Disney Aviation Group may, at its discretion, accept qualifications that provide an equal level of competency or experience, that do not meet the flight times listed above.
- International operational experience
- Glass-cockpit experience
- Experience in Gulfstream aircraft
- Knowledge of foreign language a plus
- Use of computer and general computer software
About The Walt Disney Company (Corporate):
At Disney Corporate you can see how the businesses behind the Company’s powerful brands come together to create the most innovative, far-reaching and admired entertainment company in the world. As a member of a corporate team, you’ll work with world-class leaders driving the strategies that keep The Walt Disney Company at the leading edge of entertainment. See and be seen by other innovative thinkers as you enable the greatest storytellers in the world to create memories for millions of families around the globe.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Worldwide Services, Inc., which is part of a business segment we call The Walt Disney Company (Corporate).
Disney Worldwide Services, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.
Applications are to be submitted online.