Website Draken Europe
Draken Europe Pilot
Draken Europe are seeking applications for the position of Islander (BN2T) Captain for their fleet based in Northern Ireland.
Info received from Draken Europe Careers Portal here.
Draken Europe is recruiting for Islander Captains (BN2T) to be based in Northern Ireland.
An Islander Captain is ultimately responsible for all aspects of safety and security whenever the aircraft is being operated under the sole supervision of the operating crew throughout the period of command. They are one of the primary interfaces with the customer and as such have a huge role in the maintenance of the Company’s reputation, competitive position, and commercial success.
As a Captain your Skills, Qualifications and Experience should include:
• UK CAA Licence (CPL/(F)ATPL/ATLP)
• Maintain command status on the major type of aircraft engaged in the role
• Suitably qualified and experienced as Pilot
• Flying Hours: 1000+ Total Time 500 PIC
• MCC or Experience on a Multi Crew Type
• (A)UPRT (Course can be provided with additional Bond Agreement)
• Suitably experienced in the management of aircrew
• Delivery of contracted Flight Operations
• Flight Operations management practices and principles
• Reasonable level of competence with the suite of Microsoft Office tools
• Flight operations in the civil environment
• Flight operations in military or government aviation – desirable
• General business management principles including budget setting and control
• Strong domain knowledge of customer operational requirements and customer platform capabilities
• Strong focus on aviation safety and compliance
• Ability to prioritise effectively
• Strong airborne leadership skills
• Ability to communicate and maintain effective working relationships with internal and external stakeholders
• High level of personal and professional integrity
• Strong organisational and time management skills
• Able to work within teams and assume an appropriate style
*Applicants will be required to achieve and maintain the highest level of UK national security clearance for this position.
About Draken Europe:
Draken combines advanced technology with a diverse range of aircraft platforms and highly skilled people to deliver mission-critical global aviation solutions for government customers worldwide.
Our differences make us stronger. For example, we need people from both commercial and military backgrounds to keep our services reliable yet challenging. In the same way we need people of different ethnicity, backgrounds, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religious and non-religious beliefs. For no other reason than it makes our organization perform better.
We are also an Armed Forces friendly organisation, and as part of our commitment to the Armed Forces Covenant, welcome applications from veterans and services spouses and partners who met the criteria in our job specifications.
In line with our Disability Confident Commitments, we provide reasonable adjustments to facilitate our interview process, please liaise with us if any reasonable adjustments are required.
Applications are to be submitted online.
To apply for this job please visit drakeneurope.careers.adp.com.