easyJet are currently accepting non type rated First Officers onto their A320 fleet based at London Gatwick or Luton.
At easyJet they have a huge passion for flying and they keep this alive by bringing the latest technologies to the Flight Deck, flying to the greatest destinations in Europe and they surround themselves with the best people. As a pilot working for easyJet you will have development opportunities, a variety of European bases and a safe, modern fleet all at your fingertips.
Luton and Gatwick bases are right amongst the action and you’ll always feel a real buzz about the place. Operating at our Headquarters, Luton is home to a constant hive of activity, great people and on the way is a £110m soon-to-be refurbished airport.
Gatwick is our largest operating base and training centre in Europe and there’s always something to get involved in. We fly to 109 destinations from here and with over 2000 crew, you’re sure to experience lots of variety and fun at work.
With more aircraft soon to join both bases, we have some amazing opportunities for Non-Type Rated Co-Pilots already based here, or for those thinking of a move to the Capital.
LGW & LTN – Permanent contract plus benefits – On Target Earnings*: SFO £70,428 / FO £58,760 / SO £43,386
PMI – Permanent contract plus benefits + Seasonal base: 8 months flying p.a. – On Target Earnings*: SFO €57,613 / FO €43,705 / SO €31,419
LIS & OPO – Permanent contract plus benefits – On Target Earnings*: SO €47,450 / FO €58,979 / SFO €79,331
*(including basic salary, sector pay, bonus opportunity)
- ATPL (frozen or unfrozen)
- Minimum 1000 hours total time
- Currently operating* as a pilot with either a) 500 hours on multi-crew glass cockpit aircraft in excess of 20 tonnes or b) 1250 hours on a combination of fixed wing, multi-crew aircraft in excess of 10 tonnes or high performance military jet aircraft or glass cockpit rotary aircraft in excess of 9 tonnes.
- Low Visibility Operations: Cat III Qualified (must be able to provide evidence)
- UK EASA Licence (must be held/converted prior to starting easyJet employment)
- UK EASA Class 1 unrestricted medical (Must be willing and able to transfer medical records to UK CAA prior to easyJet employment)
- Minimum ICAO Level 5 English with requirement to achieve Level 6 within six months of employment
- Right to live and work in Europe with unrestricted access across the easyJet network
*Currently operating defined as operating within the last 12 months (at point of application).
Outline of easyJet Co-Pilot Selection Process:
Please only submit one application for your preferred base; any additional applications will be withdrawn. If you are flexible with your base choices, you will be able to discuss that with us at your interview.
First Stage: Online Ability Assessments
Second Stage: Applications reviewed
Third Stage: Successful applicants complete Non-Technical selection event in Gatwick or Luton (assessments held from July 2017 onwards)
Fourth Stage: Successful applicants complete Technical Simulator assessment in Gatwick or Burgess Hill
Offers of employment will be made following a full review of your progress through all selection events and our business requirements.
Applications are online.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://easyjet.taleo.net/careersection/2/jobsearch.ftl?f=JOB_FIELD(24305011999,24405011999)&a=null&multiline=false&_ga=2.246536071.2077706682.1500993548-1478189031.1494792646 →