easyJet are currently accepting non type rated First Officers onto their A320 fleet based at London Gatwick or Luton.
On Target Earnings*: SFO £70,428 / FO £58,760 / SO £43,386
Requirements of the Role
- ATPL (frozen or unfrozen)
- Currently operating* as a Commercial Passenger Co-pilot on A320/A330/A340 family of aircraft
- Minimum 500 hours on the A320/A330/A340 family of Aircraft
- Low Visibility Operations: Cat III Qualified (must be able to provide evidence)
- UK EASA Licence (must be held/converted prior to starting easyJet employment)
- UK EASA Class 1 unrestricted medical (Must be willing and able to transfer medical records to UK CAA prior to easyJet employment)
- Minimum ICAO Level 5 English with requirement to achieve Level 6 within six months of employment
- Right to live and work in Europe with unrestricted access across the easyJet network
*Currently operating defined as operating within the last 12 months (at point of application).
Outline of easyJet Co-Pilot Selection Process:
Please only submit one application for your preferred base; any additional applications will be withdrawn. If you are flexible with your base choices, you will be able to discuss that with us at your interview.
First Stage: Online Ability Assessments
Second Stage: Applications reviewed
Third Stage: Successful applicants complete Non-Technical selection event in Gatwick or Luton (assessments held from July 2017 onwards)
Fourth Stage: Successful applicants complete Technical Simulator assessment in Gatwick or Burgess Hill
Offers of employment will be made following a full review of your progress through all selection events and our business requirements.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://easyjet.taleo.net/careersection/2/jobdetail.ftl?job=06825 →