Website Edelweiss Air
Edelweiss Air part of the Lufthansa group are currently recruiting Airbus Rated & Non-Rated First Officers for their base in Zurich, Switzerland onto their A320 fleet. Info from Edelweiss Careers Page.
Edelweiss Air Airbus Rated & Non-Rated First Officers
- Rated candidates: Airbus A320 Type Rating
- Non-Rated candidates:
- Integrated ATPL training (EASA Part-FCL)
completed training as a military pilot in the Swiss Air Force
modular training at a Swiss flight school with a CPL license (EASA Part-FCL)
- Frozen ATPL, Advanced UPRT, MCC certificate
- Valid medical class 1
- Completely documented proof of performance
- Very good language skills in German (at least level C1) and good conversational skills in English (level B2 / ICAO level 4)
- Impeccable character, integrity, mature and loyal personality with social skills and leadership potential
- Swiss citizen or citizen of the EU-27/EFTA states
- Willingness to vaccinate (incl. Covid19 vaccination) and willingness to wear mouth and nose protection
- The Edelweiss aircraft operates in a safe and efficient manner, paying attention to punctuality, economy and high quality standards for our guests
- Flight preparation and execution according to Edelweiss specifications
- Cooperation with the crew, ground staff and air traffic control
- Supports the commander in all matters and acts as a deputy
- Is familiar with aircraft systems and acts responsibly
Applications are online.
To apply for this job please visit www-flyedelweiss-com.translate.goog.