Emirates Airbus Rated Direct Entry Captains
Emirates are recruiting A380 Direct Entry Captains for their fleet which is the largest in the world based in Dubai, UAE.
Info received directly from Emirates, see here.
A380 DIRECT ENTRY CAPTAINS
Join Emirates as a Captain
Take command of one of the world’s youngest fleets as part of the largest international airline and fly the iconic Emirates A380.
Join us as am A380 Captain and enjoy a tax-free salary, competitive benefits and incredible rewards. With free accommodation, generous allowances and amazing travel perks, it’s the perfect stress-free lifestyle for the whole family.
You’ll also enjoy all the benefits of living in cosmopolitan Dubai, including year-round sunshine, world-class hospitality and dining, major annual events and much more.
To qualify for this opportunity, Captains need to have a minimum of:
- 7000 hrs total flying time multi- crew, multi- engine (only time in the operating seat of a turboprop and/or turbojet aircraft can be counted; not simulator time).
- Minimum of 3000 hours recent Command on Airbus FBW Wide Body from the following types (A330/A340/A350/380)
- Flown at least 150 hrs in command within the last 12 months at time of joining
- A valid ICAO ATPL with an unrestricted class one medical
- Fluency in English, equivalent to ICAO English level 5 or above
Pay and Benefits
Travelling becomes more than part of your job, it becomes your lifestyle; and our concessional travel tickets make it easier to explore new cities outside your layovers. That’s just one of the incredible rewards we offer you, here’s what you can look forward to.
Basic Salary & Flying Pay
- AED 44,385 (~USD 12,084) based on ave. 85 hrs/ month
- AED 730 (~USD 199) for each block hour above monthly target
Company provided accommodation with utilities.
Primary: AED 47,500 (~USD 12,932)
Secondary: AED 72,500 (~USD 19,739)
Provided for families with up to 3 children aged 4-19 (all numbers are per year/per child and are subject to benefits policy)
- 42 calendar days
- Confirmed Annual leave ticket for you and your dependents
- Business Class upgradeable to First Class
- Provident Fund or End of Service Benefits
- Pick up and drop off to and from duty (from your home in Dubai to the airport)
- Platinum card discount (significant discounts across leisure, retail and service providers)
- Eligibility for an annual profit share
- Company uniform & dry cleaning in Dubai
- Concessional staff travel Economy/Business/ First class eligibility
- Life and accident insurance
- Medical and dental coverage
- Loss of license insurance
How to Apply
Emirates. Fly Better.
To apply for this job please visit ad.doubleclick.net.