For Ethiopian Mozambique Airlines
Position: Command Captain for Q-400
Age: Not more than 60 years’ old
- Must hold current and valid JAA, FAA, ICAO or equivalent ATPL/CPL license.
- Valid Class 1 medical certificate.
- ICAO English level 4 or above.
- Current DHC8-Q400 PIC type rating.
- Last flight on Q400 as PIC within 12 months.
- Minimum flight experience
- 3,500 hours’ total time of which 1,500 command time and
- Minimum of 500 hours on Q400.
Applicants are required to send their CV along with scanned copy of their substantial documents including but not limited to valid Medical Certificate, valid ATPL/CPL, log book copy that can show total flight hours, license authentication letter from the respective country’s Civil Aviation Authority|
Applicants must be current and qualified i.e. within three months of their last proficiency check. They must have two years’ valid passport, current and valid medical, no history of accidents or incidents and must have excellent standard of English language.
Interested applicants meeting the above requirements can apply online or send via email to