Website Eva Air
EVA Airways requires A321/A330/B777/B787 first officers. As promised (in July), we understand screening and the accepting of applications is now taking place.
EVA Air is looking for high proficient pilots to participate the growth and expansion of our company based in Taipei Taiwan.
Applicants must meet the following minimum requirements:
- Valid ICAO ATPL, JAA ATPL(A) or FAA ATPL with first class Medical, frozen ATPL not acceptable.
- 2,000 total flight hours
- 500 hours in commercial multi-engine, multi crew jet, MTOW > 20 tons
- No-incident/accident certificate issued by authority or previous employer
- 5 years of employment reference from aviation industry (or 2 years of employment reference from aviation industry if you have Educational Bachelor degree )
- ICAO Aviation English Minimum Level Four certificate or FAA English Proficient
Pilot Administration Section
9th F, 376 Hsin-nan Rd., Sec. 1, Luchu, Taoyuan Hsien, Taiwan, R.O.C.
EVA Air, founded in 1989, is the second largest Taiwanese Airline, operating passenger and cargo services to over 40 international destinations in Asia, Australia, Europe and North America. The airline is based at Taiwan Taoyuan International Airport and its fleet currently consists of A321, A330, B777 and B787.
EVA Air was ranked 6th in the World’s Top 10 Airlines in the Skytrax 2019 World Airline Awards, as well as an award for World’s Best Airline Cabin Cleanliness and World’s Best Economy Class Catering. The Taiwanese carrier is also certified with the 5-Star Airline Rating for the quality of its onboard product and staff service, and the EVA Air home base Airport service.
Applications are online through various agencies as listed on website or via mail to Eva Air direct.
To apply for this job please visit www.evaair.com.