Flair Air is an airline providing customised services for a variety of markets including workforce transportation, niche tours and special charters. They are currently recruiting for the full-time permanent positions of First Officers based out of Toronto & Vancouver.
Flair Airlines is Canada’s only independent low fare airline. Headquartered in Edmonton, Alberta, our mission is to change lives by making air travel truly affordable and get Canadians off of their couches, out of their cars and into the air! As important as our low fares are, we also recognize that our real product is our people – it’s the way we treat our customers on each and every flight that sets us apart from “those other airlines” and keeps them coming back.
We are seeking strong team members who will help drive the airline’s expansion. Flair currently has a fleet of three B737-800NG aircraft with two more on order. The ambition is to have a fleet of fifty aircraft in the future.
We are always looking for full-time Captains & First Officers to operate our B737–800NG aircraft for our base in Toronto & Vancouver! We want to hire the best and are always looking for top talent to partner with our wonderful airline team! If you are looking for an exciting, progressive career, please send us your resume and cover letter, we will reach out to you the next time we are looking for new team members! Have a look below and see if a career in aviation with Flair Airlines, is the career you have been looking for!
Reporting to the Chief Pilot, our Captains & First Officers are leaders who hold themselves to the highest personal and professional standards and maintain safety-first at all times.
- Legally entitled to work in Canada without restriction;
- Valid Canadian Passport;
- Valid Transport Canada Airline Transport Pilot’s License (ATPL);
- Valid Category 1 medical;
- Minimum of 1500 hours total time (fixed-wing preferred);
- Scheduled service in a two-crew environment is an asset;
- Ability to obtain and maintain a Restricted Area Identification Card (RAIC);
- Successful candidates will be required to complete and pass a pre-employment medical (including an alcohol & drug screening test) and a criminal record check.• legally entitled to work in Canada
• Company matched defined contribution plan up to 5% of annual salary depending on years of service
• Medical and dental benefits for the whole family
• Disability and life insurance benefits
• Standby staff travel across the flair network & jump seat/ID90 privileges with participating airlines
Candidates should apply by clicking on the APPLY button at the bottom pf this page. Please note this is an ongoing search for top talent and there is no closing date! Applications should clearly demonstrate how your skills meet the requirements of the position. Further information about the Company can be found at www.flyflair.com. Candidates are encouraged to include photocopies of their current Canadian passport and Canadian ATPL with their applications.
We wish to thank everyone who applies, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Applications are online.
To apply for this job please visit flyflair.com.