https://szotd5xgc7mw.cdn.shift8web.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/10/2766.jpg 275 794 https://szotd5xgc7mw.cdn.shift8web.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/07/FDF-Logo-2.png 2020-10-11 11:52:192020-10-18 00:55:45FlySafair B737 Rated Training Captain
2020-10-09 – 2020-10-16
AVIATION: COCKPIT CREW
Gauteng, Kempton Park
FlySafair requires the services of a Training Captain (Instructor GrI & GrII), whom will be based at our Johannesburg base and report to the Chief Pilot through the Chief Flight Instructor.
All duties and responsibilities associated with a Training Captain for an industry leading low-cost carrier.
– Current Pilot in Command on B737 Aircraft;
– 10 000 Total hours;
– 2 000 Hours P1 on B737 or
– 5000 Hours Jet Command experience in a recognized Airline operation;
– Grade 1 or 2 Instructors Rating;
– 1000+ Hours Jet instruction experience;
– Valid ICAO ATPL holder;
– A current first class medical;
– 300 Hours FSTD/ FTD experience required
– Level D Simulator Training experience will be a huge benefit.
– Flexible and adaptable;
– Lots of enthusiasm, energy and commitment to customer service;
– Able to work a flexible roster pattern which includes weekends and public holidays;
– Self-driven and able to take on a task and complete it;
– Must be able to work in a team.
For more information please contact: