German Airways Non-Rated Captains
German Airways are seeking applications for Direct Entry Captains for their E190 fleet based in Cologne, Germany. Rated candidates are preferred. Info from German Airways website.
Become part of German Airways now – as captain (m/f/d) on Embraer E190
For the expansion of our team at the location Cologne/Bonn (EDDK) we are looking for captains on Embraer E190 in permanent or part-time position for our longtime ACMI assignments. Part-time is possible in consultation.
- EASA ATPL(A)
- EASA Medical Class 1
- ICAO English Language Proficiency min Level 4
- Native speaker German or Language Certificate B2 / Native speaker English or Language Certificate B2
- Min. 4,000 hours total flight hours
- inkl. min. 1.000 Std. als PIC auf A/C über 20 t
- Unrestricted Passport
- Class B Driver’s License
- Right to work in the EU
- Valid Background Check
- Leadership Qualities
- Ability to work in Teams
- Valid Type Rating Embraer E170/190 preferred.
- Company Pension Scheme
- Cheaper booking of flights over myIDTravel
We are looking forward to your application!
Please apply via [email protected]
To apply for this job please visit germanairways.com.