Website Gulf Air
Gulf Air First Officers & Direct Entry Captains
Gulf Air are actively recruiting for Second Officers, Airbus rated First Officers and B787 Rated Captains. The First Officer positions are for nationals only. Base is Bahrain. Info from Gulf Air.
Non-Rated Second Officers:
To operate the aircraft in accordance with established professional and regulatory guidelines.
To support the Captain in the management of the flight and decision-making. To deputise for the Captain, when necessary.
- Operate the aircraft in accordance with established professional and regulatory guidelines. Under the command of Captain, responsible for the safe operation of the aircraft and the safety of its occupants during flight.
- Support the Captain in the management of the flight and decision-making.
- Execute the function of the PF or PNF, according to the decision of the Captain.
- Obtain and utilise the information necessary for the safe conduct of the flight, including cases of re-routing, re-clearance and/or diversion
- Ensure that all operational procedures, limitations and checklists are complied with in accordance with the Operations Manual.
- Collect prepare and complete all necessary flight documents in accordance with the requirements of the Operations Manual
- Report to the Captain any incident that has or may endanger safety
- Deputise for the Captain. In the absence of the Captain take responsibility for the aircraft and the rest of the crew
- Any other duty, as required by the operations management.
Education & Training
- Current valid ATP license.
- Valid class 1 Medical check
- DGCA examination requirements.
Minimum legal number of flying hours according to type.
A320 Rated First Officer (Bahraini only)
We are now in the process of recruiting Direct Entry Bahraini First Officer for Airbus A 320 to join our expending fleet.
To Be Considered For This Position You Must Hold:
- ICAO recognized ATPL (acceptable to Civil Aviation Authority of Bahrain)
- Minimum total time of 1500 hours, including 250 hours on Airbus A320 family fly by wire, and 500 hours on multi-crew jets, OR a minimum total of 700 hours including 500 hours on Airbus A320 family fly by wire.
- ICAO English language Proficiency (ELP) Level 4 or above
- Basic IT literacy
- No accident/incident certificate
- Current Medical
- Age less than 51 years
B787 Rated Direct Entry Captains:
We are now in the process of recruiting Direct Entry Rated Captains for B787 to join our expending fleet.
B787 Gulf Air Contract:Presently we have a requirement for B787 Captains offering very attractive terms and conditions:
Contract Term: 3 years from start, renewable
Aircraft Type: B787
B787 Gulf Air Minimum Requirements:
· Valid ICAO ATPL with valid B787 Type rating
· From 5000 to 7000 Total Flight Hours
· 2000 Total PIC Hours
· 1000 Hours as B787 PIC
· Last flight as B787 Captain within the last 12 months
· Valid B787 OPC and Class 1 Medical
· ICAO English language Proficiency (ELP) Level 4 or above
· Basic IT literacy
Remuneration Package & Benefits:
A competitive package that includes a tax-free annual salary and benefits depending on family status, plus flying allowances.
In addition, we provide:
- A generous housing allowance.
- Free family primary healthcare.
- Educational assistance for dependent children.
- Company funded Income Protection Insurance.
- Travel benefits for Pilot and qualifying family members.
Our route network provides interesting flying experience, while Bahrain itself is an attractive cosmopolitan state with every opportunity for a pleasant lifestyle experience and ample facilities for shopping and recreation.
Only completed applications will be reviewed and prior to starting this application process you should ensure that you have the below mentioned documentation available in an electronic format to attach as required.
- Copy of license
- Copy of passport
- Copy of medical
- Copy of log book
To apply for this job please visit jobs.gulfair.com.