Hevilift is a leading aviation charter service company operating throughout Southeast Asia & the Pacific.
HEVILIFT is a leading aviation charter service operating throughout Southeast Asia and the Pacific, is now looking for a number of experienced and qualified ATR 42 Captain and First Officer based Full Time in Port Moresby.
NB – The expiry date on their website is incorrect as the job was posted only 2 days ago. Still better to apply ASAP.
• Holder of an FAA/EASA/ICAO ATPL
• ATR42 Type Rating and minimum ELP level 5
• Class 1 Medical
• 3000 Hrs total time of which 2500 Hrs must be command and 100 hrs command on ATR’s
• Ability to hold an Aviation Security Identification Card
• Provide a current Police Check (CRC, DBS etc…)
FIRST OFFICER Requirements:
- Require a PNG CPL with instrument rating
- ATR 42 type rating
- Minimum ELP of 5
- Class 1 medical
- 500 hours total, 100 hours command, 150 total multi engine aircraft, 25 hours on ATR 42
- Ability to hold an Aviation Security Identification Card
- Provide a current Police Check (CRC, DBS and other required documents)
Please apply online at https://hevilift.com/jobs/
We regret that only short-listed candidates will be notified.
To apply for this job please visit hevilift.com.