Jet2 have a fleet of over 60 aircraft, operating more than 220 routes across high volume leisure destinations in the Mediterranean, the Canary Islands and to European Leisure Cities. Even better, the first of their 30 new B737-800 aircraft arrives in September and our B757 Fleet has recently benefited from significant upgrade work to introduce a Flat Panel Display system.In the ever changing world of aviation, they remain focussed and committed to Pilot Lifestyle as well as both career and personal development in a friendly atmosphere, and with localised management at Base level.
As a Jet2.com Pilot you will enjoy:
- A competitive basic salary and sector pay
- 36 days annual leave entitlement
- Contributory pension scheme
- Private healthcare at preferential rates
- Many 2 sector flying days
- Industry leading training at our Flight Training Centre
- A fully bonded Type Rating if required
- Great Team Spirit
- Career progression in a meritocracy
Non-Rated First Officer Requirements
Successful candidates will possess a valid EASA Pilots Licence and current Class One Medical. You must have at least 500 hours flying time and experience on a medium to heavy commercial multi crew, multi engine Jet or Turboprop aircraft, or military flying experience.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.jet2careers.com/career-search?id=912606 →