They have a fleet of over 75 aircraft, operating more than 220 routes across high volume leisure destinations in the Mediterranean, the Canary Islands and to European Leisure Cities. Even better, many of their 34 brand new B737-800NG aircraft have already been delivered, with more to come until January 2019!
In the ever changing world of aviation, they remain focussed and committed to Pilot Lifestyle as well as both career and personal development in a friendly atmosphere, and with localised management at Base level.
As a Jet2.com Pilot you will enjoy:
- A competitive basic salary and sector pay
- 36 days annual leave entitlement
- Contributory pension scheme
- Private healthcare at preferential rates
- Many 2 sector flying days
- Industry leading training at our Flight Training Centre
- Great Team Spirit
- Career progression in a meritocracy
Successful candidates will possess a valid EASA Pilots Licence and current Class One Medical. You must also hold a current B737 Type Rating with a minimum of 500 hours flying time on type.
We are looking for Pilots who are full of energy and passion for what we do and who will join us in our goal of making every Customer’s holiday one to remember.
Applications are online.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.jet2careers.com/career-search?id=10437616 →