Join Jet2.com, the award winning leisure airline, and take your career to new heights! They are now accepting applications for their 2018 Pilot intake and have opportunities available for B737 Type Rated First Officers.
They have a fleet of over 75 aircraft, operating more than 220 routes across high volume leisure destinations in the Mediterranean, the Canary Islands and to European Leisure Cities. Even better, many of their 34 brand new B737-800NG aircraft have already been delivered, with more to come until January 2019!
In the ever changing world of aviation, they remain focussed and committed to Pilot Lifestyle as well as both career and personal development in a friendly atmosphere, and with localised management at Base level.
As a Jet2.com Pilot you will enjoy:
- A competitive basic salary and sector pay
- 36 days annual leave entitlement
- Contributory pension scheme
- Private healthcare at preferential rates
- Many 2 sector flying days
- Industry leading training at our Flight Training Centre
- Great Team Spirit
- Career progression in a meritocracy
- Minimum 500 hours Total flying time including 500 hours on the B737 if you’re applying as a rated pilot.
- Valid UK issued EASA Pilots Licence (or the ability to convert to EASA)
- Valid UK issued EASA Class 1 Medical (or the ability to convert to EASA)
- The unrestricted right to work in the EU
- English Language proficiency – minimum level 4
Applications are online.