Website Network Aviation
Network Aviation / QantasLink F100 Rated First Officers
Network Aviation otherwise known as QantasLink are recruiting F100 rated First Officers for their fleet based in Perth, W.Australia. Info from Qantas groups careers portal.
- Exciting First Officer role
- Perth based opportunity
- Your chance to be a part of our growing business
At Network Aviation, we’re incredibly proud of our West Australian heritage. Based in Perth, we play an important role in connecting communities and industries. We operate seventeen Fokker 100’s and four A320’s from Perth Airport, on a range of different types of flights, including FIFO, charter and RPT services. We’re a close-knit supportive team with a strong customer focus. Together we foster a culture of respect and inclusiveness that sets us apart.
We operate the largest fleet of Fokker 100’s from Perth Airport, on a range of different types of flights, including Fly-in, Fly-out (FIFO) services for the resources industry, corporate charter, routine or emergency freight, as well as regular airline services on behalf of Qantas. We’re committed to creating an outstanding experience for all customers in our care. When you fly with us, we’ll not only get you to where you need to be safely, we’ll look out for your wellbeing too.
As a F100 First Officer with Network Aviation, you’ll have;
- F100 Type rating required (time on type preferred)
- An Australian ATPL (preferred) or an Australian Commercial Pilot’s Licence with passes in all Australian ATPL Theory subjects
- Level 6 English language qualification on your licence
- Current endorsements for Instrument Approach 2D and 3D on a current Australian Instrument Rating – Multi Engine Aeroplane
- Multi-crew Cooperation Course (MCC)
- A minimum of 1500 hours total aeronautical experience
- A minimum of 500 hours of Multi-Engine Command or 500 hours as a First Officer on transport category aircraft
- A CASA Class 1 Medical Certificate
- The ability to pass a Drug and Alcohol Test
- A current passport with unrestricted access to all Qantas ports of call and simulator locations (Eg. Netherlands, Singapore, Indonesia) with at least 12 months validity
Flying within WA gives the opportunity to enjoy a consistent work life balance. We’re based in beautiful Perth and have a lifestyle that suits us. For us, this makes life pretty special.
Our people are at the heart of our operation, and we take care to ensure everyone is well looked after. Together we foster a culture of diversity and inclusiveness that sets us apart. Network Aviation is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage people of all backgrounds, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander backgrounds, to apply.
If you’re ready to step into a culture that will challenge and excite you, submit an application and let’s explore how we can go places together.
Applications close Sunday 6th June 2021
For assistance in producing the documents required for the application then please reach out to our pilot team – [email protected]