Website Norse Atlantic Airways
Norse Non-Rated & B787 Rated First Officers – Multiple bases
Norse are seeking B787 rated and non-rated First Officers for their various bases at Gatwick in the UK, Paris in France and Oslo in Norway. Info direct from Norse Atlantic Airways.
Norse Atlantic Airways is building a sustainable airline. Joining Team Norse is more than getting a job, it is all about belonging.
We are recruiting First Officers this fall for our upcoming expansion in 2024. Today, Norse Atlantic Airways is operating the Boeing 787 out of our crew bases in OSL, CDG and LGW. You will have the opportunity to be part of a great team, working together to build one of the most exciting and sustainable new airlines.
Both type rated and non-type rated applicants are welcome to apply. If you have previously applied for a First Officer position in Norse, please update your profile by submitting a new application below.
Minimum Requirements First Officers:
- Hold a current Class One Medical Certificate
- Minimum 1,500 hours total flight time
- For non-type rated applicants; minimum 500 hours flight time on CS-25 aircraft or meet the requirements for ZFTT (as specified in FCL.730.A)
- For a UK basing, hold a UK ATPL(A)* and have the right to work and reside in the United Kingdom without additional approvals
- For an EU basing, hold an EASA ATPL(A)* and have the right to work and reside in the EU without additional approvals. Completed transfer of EASA license before start of employment to either Norway, Denmark, Sweden, or Ireland
- Hold an ICAO level 5 (or greater) English Language Proficiency certificate
- Able to obtain a US C1/D crew visa prior to employment
- Have the legal right to travel unrestricted to and from all countries flown by Norse Atlantic Airways
- The possibility of being part of a great team, working together to build one of the most exciting and sustainable new airlines
- Fly one of the most efficient and modern aircraft in the world
- Exciting route network
- Friendly and safe working environment
- Exciting career opportunities
- Permanent employment
Your cover letter
We’d like to learn more about your personality and how you align within the Norse culture. As such, please answer the following questions in your cover letter (max 200 words per question).
- Why Norse?
- If you started an airline, what culture would you like to see?
- How would you build that culture?
Deadline cover letter: 10 days after you submit your application
Please check your inbox and junk folder for emails from us (they may come from teamtailor.com). You should receive two emails immediately after you have applied. If in doubt about the validity of an email you have received, please contact Teamtailor.com chat-support.
To apply for this job please visit careers.flynorse.com.