Qatar Airways are currently accepting applications for their cadet pilot program. The following is taken from the Qatar Airways website:
The Cadet Pilot Programme aims to develop selected high calibre students into future professional airline pilots who will play a pivotal role towards the growth of Qatar Airways’ ﬂeets. They will also receive a hands-on role in Qatar’s ﬂagship Airline. Successful Cadet Pilots will graduate with a Multi-Crew Pilot License (MPL) and a Bachelor Degree in aviation.
The Programme’s benefits include
- Full support for tuition fees and other tuition costs.
- Monthly stipend while in college.
- Medical Insurance with International Coverage.
Minimum eligibility requirements
- Must be Qatari or have a Qatari mother.
- Must be aged between 18 and 26 years at the time of commencing the MPL course.
- Must have a Secondary School Education Certificate corresponding to Ministry of Education & Higher Education grading scale with an average of 75% or higher (Science Stream).
- Minimum IELTS score of 4.5 overall and no less than 4.5 in each component.
- Must Pass all the Placement Tests of Qatar Airways.
- Must pass the Qatar Airways interview.
- Must be able to obtain the QCAA class 1 medical.
- Must be able to obtain CID clearance.