Welcome to a world where ambitions fly high.
From experienced pilots to dynamic professionals embarking on new careers, Qatar Airways is searching for talented individuals to join our award-winning team.
We take pride in our people—a dynamic and culturally diverse workforce is essential to why we are one of the finest and fastest growing airlines in the world.
We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages.
You will be based in our Doha hub where you and your family can experience an enviable expatriate lifestyle where the sun always shines and the beaches beckon! Only a 6 hour flight from Europe, the sub continent and North Africa, Doha is a great centrally located hub to explore and experience many new places and cultures.
- Be type-rated and currently flying on the B787/B777/B767/B757/B737NG/B747-400/800 with a minimum of 500 hours on type.
- Valid ICAO ATPL or Frozen ATPL (ATPL Theory passes/credits)
- Valid Instrument Rating (IR)
- Valid Class One Medical
- English language proficiency level 4 or above
- Not older than 55 at the time of joining Qatar Airways
- Holds a current LPC and has flown the A/C in the past 24 months prior to joining Qatar Airways
- Minimum of 1,000 hours in Multi Crew, Multi Engine jet commercial airline experience.
Failure to provide updated documents while awaiting your start date, and up until your employment starts, may affect your employment with Qatar Airways, the type of course that you will be planned for and therefore the bond that you will have to sign if applicable.
1. Resume / CV
2. Copy of Passport
4. Copy of valid ICAO ATPL or Frozen ATPL License/Theory exam passes (if applicable)
5. Copy of Valid Instrument Rating
6. Copy of valid Class One Medical Document
7. Copy of last two pages of the Logbook